Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Well, I'm back! Not that it matters because I'm the only reader of this blog.  Nothing like writing something online to keep to myself.. eh?  I'm not 100% sure why I'm doing this.  Why write something like this?  The only thing I can think of is that I want to write.  I love reading, it is perhaps my largest joy after my family.  (you have to say that or someone always brings the family up.)

I want to write.  I have this great story in my head, well, I think it's a great story and it's about Supernatural beings which is huge right now, so I believe others would find it interesting, but I have trouble starting it.  I write a chapter and then I spend a week redoing it because I keep thinking, does this interest me? Does this sound like the 100's of other books that I've read that in this genre?  And then I start tweaking it and I never get any further than that.  /sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment